The Big Little Camp!
We may not be the biggest camp around, but we sure have a lot to offer. Two of our best assets include our staff and great location in the forested hills of Chautauqua County, New York.
At each camp we work hard to ensure a great time for each youth. We are:
- BIG on recreation which involves everybody
- BIG on exploring God’s creation (rocks, creepy crawly things, not so creepy things that crawl or walk, plants and more)
- BIG on good food and good fun
- BIG on good and godly music and instruction
- BIG on building trusting relationships with the campers
- BIG on little cabin sizes
- BIG on out-of-the-ordinary recreation (adventure games, frisbee golf, camping out, fossil-finds, badge-earning)
So grab a friend and come to summer camp!